Qatar Petroleum International
- Qatar Petroleum International (QPI) is the majority shareholder in South Hook Gas with a 70% stake
- QPI has been established to make strategic commercial investments across the energy value chain around the world
- QPI is 100% owned by Qatar Petroleum – the largest LNG producer in the world
- QP is responsible for all phases of Qatar’s oil and gas industry upstream and downstream
- QP’s principle activities include exploration, drilling production, storage and transport of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and liquefied natural gas, petrochemicals and fertilisers, helicopter and financing services.
Visit the Qatar Petroleum website for further information.
- ExxonMobil Corporation operates in some 200 countries and territories world-wide. The company is best known in the UK for its Esso and Mobil brands.
- Participates in LNG operations representing about 20% of global industry capacity
- Sells natural gas in 25 countries, across five continents
- Retail business operates in almost 100 countries, and includes more than 35,000 service stations
- Explores for oil and natural gas in six of the seven continents
- Has a development portfolio of more than 100 projects
- World’s largest refining company
- Produces the world’s leading lubricants: Mobil, Exxon and Esso
Visit the ExxonMobil website for further information.
Our Business – Our Shareholders – Our Team